- Continuous rotation is standard on all ETO units.
- Full pressure hydraulic controls located at basket and turret w/ full feathering capacities from both upper and lower controls.
- Positive chain and rod leveling based on parallelogram system ensuring long life and minimum leveling system maintenance.
- Shear ball rotation with an extended shaft for manual rotation.
- Internally mounted holding valves (integral part of cylinder) lock cylinders in place in the event of hydraulic failure.
- All pins turn on replaceable bushings.
|ETO 30||ETO 33||ETO 37|
|Height to Bottom of Bucket*||30′||33′||37′|
|Stowed Height*||9′ 9″||9′ 9″||9′ 9″|
* Based on 36″ frame height
ETI manufactured equipment meets or exceeds OSHA, ANSI 92.2 and FMVSS standards at time of manufacture.
CLICK HERE to download the ETO 30/33/37 brochure.