Articulating-Telescopic Combination – Material Handler
ETC 37/42 MH
- Continuous rotation is standard on all insulated ETC units.
- Full pressure hydraulic controls located at basket and turret w/ full feathering capacities from both upper and lower controls.
- Hydraulic leveling via master/slave system providing a bucket tilt for clean out and operator rescue.
- Shear ball rotation with an extended shaft for manual rotation.
- Internal mounted holding valves (integral part of cylinder) lock cylinders in place in the event of hydraulic failure.
- All pins turn on replaceable bushings.
- 90 degree bucket rotator.
- Single handle upper contorl.
- Lower boom fiberglass insert.
- Hydraulic winch & 5ft. jib — up to 1,000 lb. material handling capacity.
- 24″ x 30″ basket.
- 2 sets outriggers.
- 400 lb. bucket capacity.
|ETC 37 MH
|ETC 42 MH
|Height to Bottom of Bucket*||37′||42′|
|Stowed Height*||10′ 2″||11′ 4″|
* Based on 40″ frame height
ETI manufactured equipment meets or exceeds OSHA, ANSI 92.2 and FMVSS standards at time of manufacture.
CLICK HERE to download the ETC 37 MH brochure.
CLICK HERE to download the ETC 42 MH brochure.