ETC 37 IH
- Continuous rotation is standard on all insulated ETC units.
- Full pressure hydraulic controls located at basket and turret w/ full feathering capacities from both upper and lower controls.
- Hydraulic leveling via master/slave system providing a bucket dump for clean out and operator rescue.
- Shear ball rotation gear driven by external drive gear box. The gear box has an extended shaft for manual rotation.
- Internally mounted holding valves (integral part of cylinder) lock cylinders in place in the event of hydraulic failure.
- All pins turn on replaceable bushings.
- Hydraulic cylinder extension of inner boom providing maximum clear span of inner boom for insulation.
|ETC 37 IH
|Height to Bottom of Bucket*||37′|
* Based on 36″ frame height
ETI manufactured equipment meets or exceeds OSHA, ANSI 92.2 and FMVSS standards at time of manufacture.
CLICK HERE to download the ETC 37 IH brochure.