- Continuous rotation is standard on all ETA units.
- Full pressure hydraulic controls located at basket and turret w/ full feathering capacities from both upper and lower controls.
- Positive chain and rod leveling based on parallelogram system ensuring long life and minimum leveling system maintenance.
- Shear ball rotation gear driven by internal drive gear box. The gear box has an extended shaft for manual rotation.
- Internal mounted holding valves (integral part of cylinder) lock cylinders in place in the event of hydraulic failure.
- All pins turn on replaceable bushings.
- Ability to access body compartments from basket.
|ETA 29||ETA 33||ETA 37|
|Height to Bottom of Bucket*||29′||33′||37′|
|Stowed Height*||9′ 9″||9′ 9″||9′ 9″|
* Based on 36″ frame height
ETI manufactured equipment meets or exceeds OSHA, ANSI 92.2 and FMVSS standards at time of manufacture.
CLICK HERE to download the ETA 29/33/37 brochure.