- Continuous rotation is standard on all ETT units.
- Full pressure hydraulic controls located at basket and turret with full feathering capabilities from both upper and lower controls.
- Hydraulic leveling via master/slave system
- Shear ball rotation gear driven by internal drive gear box. The gear box has an extended shaft for manual rotation.
- Internally mounted holding valve (integral part or cylinder) locks cylinder in place in the event of hydraulic failure.
- All pins turn on replaceable bushings.
- Hydraulic Bucket / Tilt System
|Height to Bottom of Bucket*||28′||29′||30′|
|Stowed Height*||9′ 6″||9′ 6″||10′ 6″|
* Based on 36″ frame height (Trucks)
ETI manufactured equipment meets or exceeds OSHA, ANSI 92.2 and FMVSS standards at time of manufacture.